Our team is growing and we want you to join!
Our fast-paced 5 generation, family owned business is seeking new team members.
See below for our current opportunities. If you are interested in joining us,
please send an email of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for someone who wants to travel! We do shows all over the Northeast, Southeast and Midwest. Our shows run March-May, September-October and 1 full week in June. You also may be asked to occasionally staff our retail store in Montpelier, Vermont. You do not need to live in the area where our shows are located and you do not need to commit to doing all shows, pick and choose the ones that fit with your schedule!
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Greeting customers with a friendly and welcoming attitude
- Completing sales and making change
- Answering basic rug hooking questions
- Ability to think on your feet
- Competent with technology
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- An interest in rug hooking is desired but not required
- Must be interested in art/fiber art/crafts
- Room and board during show times
- Mileage for travel in personal auto to shows
- Compensation is based on the individual show and hours
- Free classes in our retail store
- Free tuition to Green Mountain Rug School (1 session)
- 20% employee discount in our retail and online store
- Opportunities for growth in the company